Saturday, March 14, 2009

More pictures

Mini irises that grow out of really hard clay Moonrise
Castle and wildflowers in Aljezur
Stork nest in a parking lot.
View of Luz, where I live, from the cliffs

Castle in Silves, perhaps 1000 years old, obviously rebuilt a bit since then... some misty church on a hill in Monchique,a mountain town inland from Luz
sunrise from my porch
an almond tree stuck in a wall. Which will win ?

Here´s some more pictures from lovely sunny Portugal. I am in class almost all the time, but there´s been time to explore a little bit of the area. And bask in the perfect weather. Learning massage in this program means focusing a lot on being present and being in my body, not particularly easy for one who loves to daydream, space out, read...etc... it´s easier when I´m in the woods, but I don´t think I´ll be setting up a woods massage practice...although maybe that will be my niche! I don´t know. It´s really good to work on. Awareness. All that.

No comments: